- A variety of medical, dental, and vision benefit plans are offered, designed to fit the individual employee’s needs. We offer four levels of coverage: employee only, employee + child(ren), employee + spouse and family.
- Flexible Spending accounts for dependent care and health care allow employees to pay for eligible medical expenses not covered under the health plans, including co-pays. Dependent care flexible spending accounts can be used for child care and elder care. Transit One Tax-Free Transportation Program allows you to set aside money tax-free to pay for qualified transportation expenses incurred while traveling to and from work. Includes mass transit and parking.
- AFLAC – personal accident protection, personal cancer protection and personal recovery plus program.
- 401(k) - New Hires automatically enrolled at 3%. A wide variety of investment options are offered.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with Company matches in Company Stock
- Company paid life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, spouse life insurance and child life insurance.
- 5 days sick a year which may be accrued and carried over
- 9 company paid holidays with one floating holiday
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible hours
- Employee Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on a variety of products through EC Purchasing, including travel and theatre tickets.
- Employee Referral Award
- Going the Extra Mile Customer Service Award
- Service Awards for each five years of service
- The Right Idea Award
- Dependent Scholarships